Competency and skill development
Whether you are an engineer fresh out of college or an experienced individual with a good industry exposure, at Pentadesk Technologies, a challenging career is provided to every employee. There are ample opportunities for competency and skill development and a balance between work and personal life.
Work on cutting edge technologies
At Pentadesk Technologies there are opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies with adequate mentoring and constant encouragement & support. You will be working on end-to-end projects involving complex technologies – from conceptual design to prototyping & manufacturing support.
Mechanical Design Engineer (Position closed)
Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 0-2 years
- Passion for mechanical engineering
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of any CAD software.
Solar PV Designer (Position closed)
Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Electrical Draughtsman with more than 3 years of experience may also apply.
Experience: 0-5 years
- Design of photovoltaic (PV) systems, including selection of system components & their integration Sizing & selection of various components of solar power plant.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using any CAD software.
- Familiarity with NEC & other building codes.
- Experience in designing large commercial solar PV systems as well as residential PV systems.
- Familiarity with Pictometry & Google Earth
Office Administration (Position open)
Qualifications: Any science graduate
Experience: 0-1 years
- Data entry
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- Internet research
- Web site maintenance