Competency and skill development
Whether you are an engineer fresh out of college or an experienced individual with a good industry exposure, at Pentadesk Technologies, a challenging career is provided to every employee. There are ample opportunities for competency and skill development and a balance between work and personal life.
Work on cutting edge technologies
At Pentadesk Technologies there are opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies with adequate mentoring and constant encouragement & support. You will be working on end-to-end projects involving complex technologies – from conceptual design to prototyping & manufacturing support.
Please send your résumé to email@example.com or use the form on the right.
Mechanical Design Engineer (Position closed)
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 1-2 years / Engineers from 2016 and 2017 batch are preferred. Looking for immediate Joiner
- Excellent engineering and general aptitude
- Good knowledge of SolidWorks
- Familiar with PLM tools like SolidWorks PDM and Synergis Adept
- Familiar with manufacturing processes, assembly tolerance stack-up and GD&T
- Familiar with ERP tools for production scheduling and Bill of Material generation
- Design of Industrial products using SolidWorks
- New Product Design from concept ideas and napkin sketches
- Patent Drawing creation for new product ideas
Selection process: Selection process involves a general aptitude test and a SolidWorks proficiency test on part modeling & sheetmetal.
Sr. SEO & Digital Marketing Executive (Position open)
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering, any graduate with a flair for SEO
Experience: 3-5 years
- Complete technical report of the company website. The report includes on-page and off-page factors of the website.
- Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Social Media Engagement, Social Bookmarking. Form Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission. Content Promotion.
- Develop & Implement Digital Marketing Strategy across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Content writing and blog posts
- Google Webmaster Tools, AdWords
Data Entry Operator (Position Closed)
Qualification: Any science/commerce graduate
Experience: 0-2 years
- Billing and Invoicing
- Production planning